From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:26 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.5 Possible Context Question

> From: Scott Purcell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5 Possible Context Question
>
> Is a context entry required somewhere
> in order to fire up servlets?

No, it's only required when you need some Tomcat-specific attributes for
the webapp, such as <Resource> definitions.  Were you using the dreaded
invoker servlet in 4.x?  This is now disabled, since it creates
significant security risks.  In lieu of the invoker servlet, you should
be providing servlet mappings in the web.xml of each app.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.