> From: Devireddy, Nagendra Reddy (STSD) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Problem with Tomcat 5.0.28
>
> When I try accessing index.html .. Its throwing
> classdefinationNotFound error .. But that class
> exists in the sample.jar

What class?  If you're referring to the index.html file, it's not a
class and should not be in the .jar file.

As a previous respondent suggested, do you have your classes in
packages?  If not, there's no guarantee they will work - the servlet
spec requires that servlet classes be in packages.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.