Filip Hanik - Dev Lists ha scritto:

> 1. where in the tomcat directory structure is the mysql jdbc driver
> JAR file stored?

webapps/my-application/WEB-INF/lib/mysql-connector-java-3.1.12-bin.jar

> 2. when does this happen? all the time? or as soon as you have more
> than one browser connect?

- I connect with the first browser (A), I login on my application and I
select some data from the database;
- I load the second browser (B), login and when I do a query on the
database I got the exception.
The curious thing is that it happens not with the first query that I do
with B, because to do the login with B I access the db and it works
correctly.

> 3. are you using a connectionpool?

> 4. how are you closing your connections?

As said I use Torque, I think it uses a connection pool, because on the
configuration I have something like this:

torque.dsfactory.MyApp.factory =
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory

I don't know how it closes connections, I'll ask them.