Are you sure there are not other error message before?

This error means you can't start the userdatabase realm because the
realm doesn't find it's datasource (named 'UserDatabase') . Eaither you
didn't configure the datasource your userdatabase realm has to use,
either it is configured but not started (could it be during the move you
'lost' the database drivers and so the datasource can't start?)

regards