Hello,

We recently upgraded from tomcat 4.1.24 to tomcat 5.0.28.I am running a
small application on the server and am running a small load test on it.
The application seems to run all right on tomcat 4.1.24 but fails on tomcat
5.0.28.The service breaks after a while when only 3 users are hitting it.
I have been re-searching and have read bugs related to memory leaks.Is
there a known bug in the 5 versions of tomcat which leads to a memory
leak??

I have tried various things - nothing seems to work.I tried memory
debugging using Jprobe which does show me that a char[] array size keeps
growing which eventually leads to a leak but then I tested with tomcat
4.1.24 and that showed similar behaviour but didn't break.Is garbage
collection not handled properly in the version 5 of tomact??

Please help.

Thanks,
Vinita