From: Remy Maucherat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 08/03/2006 12:13 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: TomcatProbe 1.1 released

> hi Remy,
>
> the probe does not use JMX to read DBCP datasources or any datasources for
> that matter.
>
> Did you get any error or is it the case of datasource(s) missing from the
> list on "datasources" tab?
>
> If it is the latter could you let me know how and where the datasource is
> declared?

The datasource was missing, and was declared as a global datasource.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying
of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Although this message and any
attachments are believed to be free of viruses, no responsibility is accepted
by Informa for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.  Messages to and from the company are monitored for operational
reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and
delete the message and any attachments.  Further enquiries/returns can be sent
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]