> From: Kuruganti, Lakshmi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: tomcat admin console not working
>
> I tried a new install and I got into the same issue. Looks
> like there won't be any /server/webapps/admin directory.

The above directory is clearly in the 4.1.31 .zip and .tar.gz downloads
(I haven't checked the .exe).  If you are using some 3rd-party packaging
of Tomcat rather than a real one from the Tomcat download web page,
you're at the mercy of that vendor.  Note that if you use the .tar.gz
one, you'll need a GNU-compatible untarring utility.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.