Not sure I understand, but this may be what you want...

<Host name="www.mydomain.com" appBase="webapps-mydomain" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
</Host>

<Host name="www.yourdomain.com" appBase="webapps-yourdomain" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
</Host>

...the appBase tells Tomcat in which directory to look for servlets and such
for a given domain. With the above you have two different hosts, I use this for
hosting JIRA and Confluence on different URLs, from the same Tomcat instance.

Bernie

Per Johnsson wrote:
Sorry. Missed the question.

How do I best define two hosts with specific pathes. In my example below the webapps is loaded several times.
I just want tomcat to load the webapps that I define.

The below works good if I use a fullpath in context and sets the appBase to a dummy directory or removes the tag, but is there really not a another way?

<Host name="www.mydomain.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  <Context path="" docBase="mydomain" debug="0" crossContext="true"/>
</Host>
<Host name="www.yourdomain.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  <Context path="" docBase="yourdomain" debug="0"  crossContext="true"/>
</Host>

Regards Per Jonsson

This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.
The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.