Well you said
>Make that <user username=... />. But that shouldn't
>be the culprit.
How i can make username?
You said
>Hard to tell. Have you configured a RemoteAddrValve
>to protect the manager app
>or something like that?
What is RemoteAddrValve and how can i configure this

you also said
>Do the logfiles contain any error messages?
My log file named localhost.2006-03-11 contain next
text:
Mar 11, 2006 12:03:47 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: org.apache.webapp.balancer.BalancerFilter:
init(): ruleChain:
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.RuleChain:
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.URLStringMatchRule:
Target string: News / Redirect URL:
http://www.cnn.com],
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.RequestParameterRule:
Target param name: paramName / Target param value:
paramValue / Redirect URL: http://www.yahoo.com],
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.AcceptEverythingRule:
Redirect URL: http://jakarta.apache.org]]
Mar 11, 2006 2:02:52 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: org.apache.webapp.balancer.BalancerFilter:
init(): ruleChain:
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.RuleChain:
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.URLStringMatchRule:
Target string: News / Redirect URL:
http://www.cnn.com],
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.RequestParameterRule:
Target param name: paramName / Target param value:
paramValue / Redirect URL: http://www.yahoo.com],
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.AcceptEverythingRule:
Redirect URL: http://jakarta.apache.org]]
Mar 11, 2006 4:47:27 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: org.apache.webapp.balancer.BalancerFilter:
init(): ruleChain:
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.RuleChain:
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.URLStringMatchRule:
Target string: News / Redirect URL:
http://www.cnn.com],
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.RequestParameterRule:
Target param name: paramName / Target param value:
paramValue / Redirect URL: http://www.yahoo.com],
[org.apache.webapp.balancer.rules.AcceptEverythingRule:
Redirect URL: http://jakarta.apache.org]]

I don`t now what`s happing! Is there any good tutorial
how to enter in Tomcat Administartion tool or is this
so complicated

--- Markus Schönhaber