Hi!

We have managed to do that but with a side effect that Tomcat loads each
webapp several times. This is an example config.

<Host name="www.aaa.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  <Context path="" docBase="aaa" debug="0" crossContext="true"/>
</Host>
<Host name="www.bbb.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  <Context path="" docBase="bbb" debug="0" crossContext="true"/>
</Host>

I think by setting the webapps folder to a empty dummy folder you could
get rid of the autoloaded webapps
and only get those you want. I have not tried it out much. I'm looking for
a nicer solution

<Host name="www.aaa.com" appBase="webappsDummy" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  <Context path="" docBase="webapps/aaa" debug="0" crossContext="false"/>
</Host>
<Host name="www.bbb.com" appBase="webappsDummy" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  <Context path="" docBase="webapps/bbb" debug="0" crossContext="false"/>
</Host>

So if someone knows another way of only load the defined context I'm more
than glad to hear about it.

Regards Per Jonsson