OK,

I have also test it, and commit....

Many thanks for reporting the bug.

Peter

Am 15.03.2006 um 19:13 schrieb Michael:

Hi Peter!

Peter Rossbach wrote:
yes that is true here my fix:
[...]
Can you please test this, then I can commit the change.

Yes, it works! Many thanks! :)

Tipp:
That your client/browser also know that B is forever the primary use JvmRouteBinderValve. That helps very much for longer shutdowns
and more then two node clusters. Configure it after ReplicationValve.

The JvmRouteBinderValve is a very interesting enhancement, but
we must not change our session-id in that project. However, I'll
think about it for another application... ;)

Thanks again,
Michael