Hello,

Thanks for that ... I installed APR but also needed a certificate which
included the Netscape cert type set to SSL Server.  Incidentally, I tried the
other 2 methods with the new certificate but they failed - I have to set this
up in Windows also - I probably need a none SSL based HTTPS enabled connector
for windows?

Thanks,
Julie.