Thats the 2.3 and 2.4 specs btw.. the 2.2 doesn't have section 12.5
and the authentication section is section 11..

Anyhow without getting into all that cellar dwelling, i dont think
that there's a restriction on the amount of securit contraints you can
configure along with login-config's .. Not sure whether you can have 2
realms for 1 webapp in websphere, i'd imagine so..

Mark