hi all,

I have a trouble in setting web-app_2_3.dtd for running on local, don't connect
to internet, I use Tomcat 5.5.9 I did like below:

I lay web-app_2_3.dtd in WEB-INF

I set in web.xml:
<!DOCTYPE web-app SYSTEM "web-app_2_3.dtd">

but when I run my web app, error occurs :

Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: XML parsing error on file
/WEB-INF/web.xmlI try to type index.do, but error occurs again:
javax.servlet.ServletException: C:\WINDOWS\system32\web-app_2_3.dtd (The system
cannot find the file specified)I don't know what's wrong, hiz ... help me
:(thanks in advance!bowlkhin