Hello,

I'm running a 4 node cluster of 5.5.15. The session replication works ok.
I am looking for a distributed way of sharing global data (non-session) between
the nodes.
Is the ServletContext clustered? Is there another good clustering method for
global data in my application?

If the ServletContext is not clustered I'm thinking of a creating a dummy
session on one of the servers which is replicated and using the data/events of
that session to replicate some info between the nodes.

Do more people do this? Or do you solve it with something else?

Ronald.