I used to use RedHat, but switched to SuSe as the package selection was more
up to date.  RedHat seems to lag seriously behind current versions of
software, and many third party apps require the latest and greatest, which
RedHat often doesn't provide in it's enterprise solution.  Is RedHat tested
better, perhaps, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't come with what I need.

Alex