From: David Rush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24. marts 2006 16:06
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: running two instances of tomcat

I'm confused.

I first installed 5.5.15 using the exe (testing on a WinXP machine right
now), and got it working.

But to run multiple instances, it looks as though I need the service.bat
script, which is not included in the .exe.  So I de-installed Tomcat,
downloaded the .zip, and expanded it.  Now I have service.bat, but I no
longer have tomcat5.exe in the bin directory (or anywhere else).

So I need to do one .exe install, then use the .zip for the 2nd, 3rd,
etc. installs, or what?

I see that Nic has posted a rather detailed "howto"... is that with the
.exe installation?

David