I run cygwin (a linux like application/environment) on my windows box at home. When I create a symbolic link in that system and look at it frm the windows side of it, it IS a shortcut.

try it....I think it may work, but I am not sure that tomcat will see it as cygwin does. Curious.....

Fran Varin wrote:
...as in Windows shortcut...I'll have to look into that possibility. --
http://www.nabble.com/Classloader-question-t1332679.html#a3573968
Sent from the Tomcat - User forum at Nabble.com.

Mike Sabroff
Web Services
Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]