All I get in the logs is this....(which I know is caused by an exception in contextInitialized() method of my ServletContextListener)

SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Mar 26, 2006 6:36:25 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/projectservice] startup failed due to previous errors

I have tried with and without my own logging.properties file in WEB-INF/classes. That logging.properties file works for my JSF backing beans, but not for this listener. I can't get a stack trace anywhere from tomcat. How do I debug if can't get any logs working? or how do I get the logs to work. This is a brand new installation of 5.5.16 and all I changed in the config was adding antiJARLocking and antiResourceLocking both set to false. I can send you my code and/or war file if you need.

thanks for any info on this,
dean