Hi list,

I need to forward requests from a servlet running in one context to a different
one running in a different context. I understand I need to add "crossContext"
to the context descriptor's attributes (should I add it to the forwarding
context, to the context that I forward it to, or both?). My question is how to
do the actual forwarding. When both servlets share the same context I obtain
the RequestDispatcher from the ServletContext and invoke its forward method,
but when using cross-context I cannot seem to be able to obtain the
RequestDispatcher with getRequestDispatcher(the path has to start with "/").

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Zohar.