De : Dola Woolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 27 mars 2006 08:53
À : Tom Cat
Objet : sysdeo: whoa, wait a minute

Hi,

I'm evaluating everyone's advice (thank you, by they
way!!!) concerning IDE's for jsp development and the
first thing I tried was sysdeo with eclipse (webtools
next, then netbeans).

Boy, am I getting a surprise. So I created a Tomcat
Project (right?) and pointed to the directory that
already has all of my jsp pages. Now I see the new
project and the list of the jsp files. So far so good.

But I'm not getting any help from the IDE! I need:
highlighting, indenting, and "automatic building" or
any kind of building, but I'm not getting any of
that!!! These are the only things that actually need
from my IDE as (so far) I'm using ant to compile and
deploy.

Was I naive to expect to get these features? Or am I
missing something now?

Thanks in advance!

Dola