This is actually an Eclipse question.  Here is a link to update and get the
WEBTOOLS package from Eclipse using the update manager.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates/

-----Original Message-----
From: Dola Woolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 1:15 PM
To: Tom Cat
Subject: WTP installation question

Hi,

If I have eclipse (and sysdeo) up and running already,
what do I need to download to install WTP. I
downloaded the all-in-one package, but that seems to
have everything, including Eclipse! I'm afraid that if
I were to use that it'll overwrite my current settings
and other plugins in the Eclipse installation that I
already have.

Maybe I should just download "Runtime". Basically, I'm
confused by all of this! Please help.

Thanks!

Dola