It's Tomcat 5.5.15

Yes init runs twice.

I deploy in a non-professional way: 1. compile .java
with ant, jar my classes and put the jar under
WEB-INF/lib, and compile jsp's into
WEB-INF/classes/org/...

So I don't think I have a .war anywhere.

The one change is that I just created a Tomcat Project
in Eclipse so maybe eclipse is doing something I don't
know about.

Thanks!

Dola

--- "Asensio, Rodrigo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>