I've tried to search the docs, faq and archives, unsuccesfully. If you
know direct links to material I should read, please send them to me.
If I've missed something obvious, I'm really sorry.

On server I work on, each user has public_html, seen both under
http//user.server.net and http://server.net/~user. Apache httpd and
Tomcat installed. We want to make it possible for users to put *.jsp
files in their public_html and have them processed.

I have read acces to httpd.conf and all directory (and can force admin
to add needed lines), and full acces to Tomcat directories. With this,
is it possible / how it is possible to achieve our goal? Where exactly
I should look for it?

Thank you in advance...