I deploy an application to my Tomcat server via .war file. It works
perfectly but I must use:
http://domain.com/Application

I want to make this the default application so the user can use:
http://domain.com

My hosting provider told me to edit the conf/server.xml and find this element:
        <Context path="" docBase="path-to-soap\webapps"
reloadable="true"></Context>
And change docBase to this:
        <Context path="" docBase="path-to-soap\webapps\Application"
reloadable="true"></Context>

This started to work, but my JNDI JDBC data source that I defined in
META-INF/context.xml wasn't available. I worked around that, by
manually creating the global JNDI resource on Tomcat. Then I got a
ClassNotFoundException exception. This same application works
perfectly when I use the full URL (http://domain.com/Application).
What is wrong? Is there a better way to make a specified application
the default?