From: GUNJAN SINGH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:14 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Logs not getting generated in tomcat 5.5.12

hi
  I'm using j2sdk1.4.2_09 version and tamcat 5.5.12 and myeclipse as an IDE.
  The problem is that logs are not getting generated under
apache-tomcat-5.5.12/logs directory.
  The server is starting properly and i have added the required
campatibility jars.
  Can any one tell me the reason as to why tomcat logs are not getting
generated and what i should do in order to get this done.

  thanks and regards.
  ved