From: Cord Awtry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:19 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Startup batch files in 5.5

So I'm trying to set up Tomcat 5.5 with remote debugging because my new IDE
is a complete pain in my backside, but I noticed that my new Tomcat5.5
installation that have the old familiar batch files for launching the
server. all it has is 3 jar files, tomcat5.exe and tomcat5w.exe in the bin
directory.

What happened to all the nicely prepped and configurable batch files?

            -C-