Pack you HttpSessions in WeakReference objects so they can be GCed
(*not* SoftReferences as suggested because SoftReference are only GCed
when outofmemory, while WeakReference are gced about as soon as the
object is not reachable anymore by hardreference).

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/ref/WeakReference.html
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/ref/WeakReference.html