I believe that's it, although someone who knows more about the load balancing might know better. I built Apache 2.2.0 with the following configure arguments...

--enable-ssl=shared --enable-proxy=shared --enable-proxy-ajp=shared

...which created the .so shared modules: mod_ssl, mod_proxy, and mod_proxy_ajp.

Bernie

Erik Gulliksen (maillist) wrote:
For my contect I have a feeling I would need these modules;
  - mod_proxy
  - mod_proxy_ajp
  - mod_proxy_balancer
  - mod_ssl

Anything else I need to set up? (And if so, why?)