BTW I do not see any request in the logs...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Elliott
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:12 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Serve a file instead of a page using Tomcat.

Yes I suspected that too and started deleting all offline content before
each attempt.. no luck.

I've become more adventurous and have now specified a "video" directory
(same level as webapps folder) and created a ROOT under it and then a
3gp\video.3gp under that. I set the localhost appbase to "video" I
stopped and then started Tomcat. I hit
http://localhost:8080/3gp/video.3gp  in the browser and I get "The page
cannot be found" I'm missing something. I found a doc stating that I
should set my "Context path" but I don't have that entry in my
server.xml. Not sure if this would have any effect or not...

Thanks..