Hi again,
Thank you for all the tips. Some resolved my problems, but the appBase still
gives me an error.
I've read a lot about it but still does not work. In this latest version of
testing I only have one Host and it looks like the following:
        <Host name="server-netprof" debug="1"
                appBase="D:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\netprof"
                unpackWARs="true">
        <Alias>www3novo.netprof.pt</Alias>
        <!--<Valve
className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn"
                   debug="0"/>

                 directory="logs"  prefix="domain-b.com_log." suffix=".txt"
                timestamp="true"/> -->

        <!--  Root Context
        <Context path="" docBase="" debug="1"/>

      </Host>

Can you give me a hint as to what am I doing wrong?

Appreciated