100 active db connections sounds like a lot. Do you really need to
support 100 simultaneous connections to your database? Can your
database support that many connections with active queries from each?
Do you have a cluster? Remember that each member in the cluster will
therefore open a maximum of 100 connections to your database. 10
cluster members means 1000 simultaneous connections.
to begin with I am targetting 1000 users at any time.I know this is too much to dream off.But again let me try for that.

I will enable abondered detection settings.Thanks for bringing to notice.

There's no time like the present: this problem will only get worse
over time.

I had written a bunch of DAO  classes sometimes back,but there was bug in DB
design(for one functionality,I forgot to relate tables properly) and after
fixing that I somehow forgot to to use model 2 design(again my bad its hard to
wire the brain to work this way when you can just make easy calls and then
present data to the client and yet do MVC) and started working  old way and due
to this db calls went into the servlet.For other module I am fixing this and
will make action servlet which will read request uri and then do the
appropriate action.I have almost visualised,inserts and deletes.Trying to find
the way to see how to make edit work.I have around 10 images and around 10
fields which I need to perists somewhere before final insert.

God bless me.