From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 5:43 AM
To: THIND Mansukhdeep; Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: FW: Tomcat server start up taking excessive time

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer