Hello,

I am using poi to read Excel files. I have added poi-3.8 directory in my development environment. When I run Main Class in my development, the classes associated with poi-3.8 (org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCell; org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFRow;org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFSheet;org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook;) get picked up fine.

when I invoke the it in my servlet code, I get No class def found exception when I instantiate HSSFWorkbook.

I have included the following in CLASSPATH in User Variables in my windows environment- C:\Program Files (x86)\poi-3.8\poi-3.8-20120326.jar. Still I am getting No Class Def Found exception.

Thanks......Ram