On 31/08/2012 16:02, Tony Anecito wrote:
Hi All,
I looked at the release notes and there was nearly nothing there. So justification to update was impossible. Oracle needs to realize that releases with just one security and one time clock change makes it impossible to explain to anyone why we need to update an Enterprise. Just my inital reaction. Used to be you got actual release notes when Sun owned Java. Regards,
-Tony

"Zero-Day Exploit in the Wild" enough reason for you?

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd