We are compiling tomcat connector 1.2.37 over tomcat 7.0.23 and apache
2.2.22 and System is hp ic: B.11.24 ia64. Unfortunately, we are
encountering the version mismatch error. This libtool 2.4.2 but the
definition of this LT_INIT comes from an older release. You should recreate
aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.4.2 and run autoconf again.

Thanks.