On 08.09.2012 23:35, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
Hi

Sorry, I spoke to soon this is my config.

I set this in my template

worker.template.connection_pool_size=1000
and use the template to create 2 workers and add the 2 workers to a cluster
I am guessing from my testing that the cluster needs one defined as well !
Because each worker process was limited to ....

Don't know what .... is, but connection_pool_size only goes to the ajp13 workers, not to the lb worker.

So are all the worker properties valid for the a LB worker ?

See:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html

All attributes mentioned under the heading "Connection Directives" only apply to the ajp13 workers, not the lb worker.

I'd add a status worker and use it to inspect the situation during the observation of problems.

Regards,

Rainer