On 11/09/12 20:34, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some issues has been fixed regarding that.
> Is there any logs on server side.
> Did you try a recent snapshot or build yourself ?

No, I didn't.
But I googled a bit more and found this:

http://tomcat.apache.org/maven-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT/snapshot-test.html
I added the repositories as described and tested.
The current snapshot does indeed solve the problem.

Thanks.

This seems like a fairly fundamental issue. Are the main stream
repositories going to be updated soon? Or would it otherwise be a good
idea to make a note about this in the documentation?

Gert