Thanks Chris.

My replies will be a little sporadic as I am cooking a 10 pm dinner :)

>From what I was reading I thought I could hit some sort of manager there
but it was never able to, when I hit

http://balancer/jkmanager

I get nothing just a 404.

This is in my apache2.conf: (i removed them from jk.conf as i thought my
security was messed up)

JkMount /jkmanager/* jkstatus
JkMount /ClusterApp* LoadBalancer

This is in my workers,properties :

worker.list=jkstatus, LoadBalancer

# Create virtual workers

worker.jkstatus.type=status

Is there something I'm missing??  Thanks!!!!!!!

from log

uri_worker_map_add::jk_uri_worker_map.c (720): wildchar rule
'/jkmanager/*=jkstatus' source 'JkMount' was added
NEXT (1) map #0: uri=/jkmanager/* worker=jkstatus context=/jkmanager/*
source=JkMount type=Wildchar len=12

*I should also mention, there's an error while starting :*

ubuntu@balancer:/etc/apache2/mods-enabled$ sudo service apache2 restart
 * Restarting web server apache2

                           apache2: Could not reliably determine the
server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
 ... waiting .apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName

/etc/hostname just contains balancer

/etc/hosts (ip's changed for tomcatone and tomcatone):

127.0.0.1 localhost
123.123.123.123 tomcattwo
123.123.123.123  tomcatone
127.0.1.1   balancer

::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Christopher Schultz <