I'm running Apache Tomcat 7.0.14 and Apache 2.2.21 (mod_jk1.2.37).  I
am trying to load balance two Tomcat Servers and sticky sessions are
not working.  I am running
a two-factor authentication package and it looks like my LB
configuration is directing the user to one Tomcat for part of the
transaction and to the other Tomcat
server for the other part. When I bring down one of the Tomcat
servers, everything works fine; but with both Tomcat servers up, I get
500 errors.  So, I am trying
to stick the webserver session to one particular Tomcat server.
Listed below is my configuration.  Also, I tried without the domain
directive also.  I am not quite
sure if that's a random name or should it be something specific.

Can someone please assist?  Thank you...

*workers.properties*

worker.list=loadbalancer,status

# Define Node1

# modify the host as your host IP or DNS name.

worker.node1.domain=jvm1

worker.node1.port=xxxx

worker.node1.host=t*****20.xxxxx.xxxx

worker.node1.type=ajp13

worker.node1.lbfactor=1

worker.node1.ping_mode=A

# Define Node2

# modify the host as your host IP or DNS name.

worker.node2.domain=jvm2

worker.node2.port=xxxx

worker.node2.host=t*****21.xxxxx.xxxx

worker.node2.type=ajp13

worker.node2.lbfactor=1

worker.node2.ping_mode=A

# Load-balancing behaviour

worker.loadbalancer.type=lb

worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node1,node2

worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=True

# Status worker for managing load balancer

worker.status.type=status

# Added per Anakam direction 113010

worker.node1.socket_keepalive=True

worker.node1.socket_timeout=300

# Added per Anakam direction 113010

worker.node2.socket_keepalive=True

worker.node2.socket_keepalive=300

*server.xml on Tomcat Node 1*

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="node1">

*server.xml on Tomcat Node 2*

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="node2">