2012/10/10 majin_clo...@t-online.de <majin_clo...@t-online.de>:
> INFO: Marking servlet jsp as unavailable
> Oct 10, 2012 8:25:06 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> loadOnStartup
> SEVERE: Servlet /kornakapi threw load() exception
> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
> cannot be cast to javax.servlet.Servlet
>

> I think that I get the error because of:
> INFO: Marking servlet jsp as unavailable
> but  I don't know how to fix this. Does anyone know this error and how
> to  fix this? I try it the last 2 days but I can't fix it. :( I tried
> so  much things but without success... :(

The servlet was marked as unavailable because it failed to initialize.

This:
> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
> cannot be cast to javax.servlet.Servlet

means that your libraries are messed up.

Specifically, that classes named
"org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet" and "javax.servlet.Servlet"
were loaded by different classloaders and thus are not compatible.

Read
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html

and make sure that your web application does not redistribute Tomcat
libraries inside of its WEB-INF/lib directory.

I see that you are using Maven to build the project. It is known that
it can pull in a lot of odd stuff if not used correctly. There were
other users experiencing similar issue before, so search the archives
of this mailing list.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko