Thanks  chris ,  is there any topic difference  between tomcat cluster and user
proxy to load balance tomcat(such as nigix)

??????: "Christopher Schultz"<ch...@christopherschultz.net>;
??????: "Tomcat Users List"<users@tomcat.apache.org>;

????: Suggestions for Interesting Tomcat-related presentations at ApacheCONNA
2013