From: users-return-237320-STEVEN.J.ADAMUS=saic....@tomcat.apache.org
[mailto:users-return-237320-STEVEN.J.ADAMUS=saic....@tomcat.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Wiley, Maxie
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 6:18 AM
To: users-subscr...@tomcat.apache.org; users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: tomcat question

ALL,

Is it possible to remove an installation of a compiler on a production
web server(tomcat)? If there is a way to remove the compiler or is it
required in order for the system to function properly.  Could you please
send me a  precise summary of why and any steps that can be taken to
mitigate any potential risk associated with the compiler remaining in
place.This is for s security issue on my production system.

Thanks for your time and support!
Maxie Wiley III