Hi everybody,

I'm trying to get the information of sending the last byte of a file through
Tomcat.
I've done many tests, I've looked in the archives and nothing came up.
So I'm thinking that maybe I'm not posting where I should, if it is so, please
tell me so and tell me where I could find the info.

I know this mailing list is about configuration but here is what I do and the
configuration:
I'm doing a loop with a FileInputStream and writing each byte to the
OutputStream I got from my HttpServletResponse.

No Exception or whatever is thrown when I kill the connection once the url has
been requested.

I use apache and tomcat. They're connected with the ajp13 connector.
I've looked in the connector configuration (workers.properties) options but
found nothing.

Any help, hint , ... would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank's in advance,
Nicolas Schwartz