Thanks Mark,

I have following configuration, is there anything else do i need configure
..please suggest ..as i am still able to see ajp port in Probe application with
default thread count.

<Executor name="abc" namePrefix="catalina-exec-" maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="40" / >

<Connector port="1080" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" executor="abc"/>

Thanks,
Vicky