Using Tomcat 6.0.36.

Realm:
        <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm"
                failureCount="3" lockOutTime="300000">
             digest="SHA" resourceName="UserDatabase" />
        </Realm>

Is there a way that I can set it up to do user login auditing, so that I
can see when a user logs in, or when they have a failed attempt, etc?  Been
trying to google an answer, but I haven't been finding anything useful or
specific.

Let me know if there are any other config file snippets I can provide to
figure out what I need to change.

Thanks!

-- Chris