Op 24-11-2012 20:37, Tony Anecito schreef:
Hi All,
I downloaded and installed TC 7.0.33 64-bit and was wondering how do I know the native plugin is being used? Thanks,
-Tony
If you see in your catalina log a line like this:
INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path:...

Then you don't use the native plugin.

If you see in your catalina log lines like these:
INFO: Loaded APR based Apache Tomcat Native library 1.1.24 using APR version 1.4.6.
org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: APR capabilities: IPv6 [true], sendfile [true], accept filters [false], random [true].

Then you use the native plugin.

Regards,
Harm-Jan Zwinderman