> From: Naga Kishore Vankayala [mailto:vnagakish...@hotmail.com]
> Subject: Install - Tomcat Server on Mac OS X 10.8.2

> I searched for mac version of tomcat and could not find it.

Tomcat is pure Java, so it's platform agnostic.  The Windows versions are there
to facilitate its installation as a service, using a Windows-specific service
wrapper; no such considerations exist for other platforms.

> Appreciate if any one can point me to a site where i can download
> the server

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi

Pick the .zip of .tar.gz version and have at it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.