On 26 November 2012 21:05, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/11/26 Johanes Soetanto <otnat...@gmail.com>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am wondering whether there is a known issue with running Tomcat
>> 6.0.35 with Java 7 ?
>>

> 1. There certainly were fixes in Tomcat 7. I am not sure whether all
> of them they were backported to Tomcat 6 or not.
>
> I think you would have better luck (and a faster fix if there is an
> issue) with Tomcat 7.
I changed it to use Tomcat 7.0.33, and still having the same problem.
so I guess it is not Tomcat 6.0.35 problem

> 2. There was an issue, but it should be fixed in >= 6.0.34.
>
> ("Allow the BIO HTTP connector to be used with SSL when running under Java
> 7.").
I will try that next

> 4. Do you observe any consequences besides those messages in the log?
> Are connections failing? Are all connections failing, or only a part
> of them?

Pretty much, some random requests got 502 error

I got Apache to log info message, and I got error

[info] SSL Library Error: 336151568 error:14094410:SSL
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure

Could this be simply error because failing to establish connection to tomcat ?