On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Konstantin Kolinko
<knst.koli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/11/27 Will Nordmeyer <quark...@gmail.com>:
>> OK, I upped it to 1024G and it still crashed.
>>
>> I tried loading with a 70M file (the root CA, and the CA directly
>> responsible for my cert).  That seemed to load, but when I tried going
>> to a probe application that I've got installed - to get memory data,
>> etc.  It prompts me for my cert, but then goes to "Internet Explorer
>> cannot display the webpage."
>>
>> I have a self signed server certificate - and the user certs have no
>> association/connection to the server cert.
>>

> 1. What makes the file 70 Mb? How many bits of a key are there?
>
> 2. Top-posing is bad.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

1.  The many many many many certificates that have been revoked by
that Certificate Authority.  See my other post - the client
(government) has 1 root CA and about 20-30 intermediate CAs - each
intermediate generates user certificates, and some are being revoked
pretty much daily.

If I load all the CAs, it is a 271 MB file.

As far as posting Yeah, my bad...  got lazy - wasn't paying attention
when I started writing.